A charge current of 600mA makes this ideal for small sealed lead-acid batteries.
Simply switch to select between 2V, 6V & 12V battery types.
There is a built-in poly-switch for over current protection and polarity reverse protection to ensure that the battery won’t be damaged during the charging process.
The appropriate battery voltage can be selected via the switch on the front of the unit and a set of crocodile clips attached to a fixed fly lead enable easy attachment to your battery.
- Charges 2V, 6V & 12V sealed lead-acid batteries (selected by switch)
- Fixed 1.2m fly lead with crocodile clips to 3 pin UK adaptor
- Green charging and red polarity LED’s on the front of the unit
- 600mA output.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Adaptor dimensions 82 x 56 x 80mm
- One year manufacturer warranty
This charger is designed for use with 2V, 6V or 12V lead acid batteries only.
In stock for immediate dispatch with VAT receipt from a well respected professional UK seller.