The revolution is here with Audio Technica’s new range of Turntables.
Buy with confidence from official UK Audio Technica agents.
Digitise your vinyl collection. The Audio Technica AT-LP120XUSB USB Turntable, Black is a high-end vinyl turntable with a brand-new DC servo direct-drive motor.The Audio Technica AT-LP120XUSB delivers pristine sound with optimal audio quality and performance. The built-in USB connection allows you to directly connect to your computer, ideal for digitising your vinyl collection and/or sampling.The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm, providing superior tracking ability, complete with a high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge. It also allows you to play records in selectable speeds comprised of: 33/45 and 78 RPM.
Professional-Grade USB Direct Drive Turntable
The AT-LP120XUSB is the perfect companion for any music producer, DJ and/or avid music collector. Building on the success of previous turntables, the AT-LP120XUSB feature a new DC servo direct-drive motor for optimised audio performance. It also features adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and a selectable phono preamp.
This premium-grade direct-drive turntable is ideal for home audio, mixing and sampling. The S-shaped tonearm features adjustable tracking force, allowing you to optimise your audio performance for different records. The AT-HS6 universal ½-inch mount headshell comes equipped with the AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phone cartridge provide exceptional audio fidelity thanks to the ultra-wide frequency response.
Digitise Your Vinyl Collection
The thing that sets the AT-LP120XUSB apart from conventional turntables is the integrated USB output. This allows you to plug your turntable directly into your computer. From here you can then capture audio playing through the turntable.
You can use the USB output to digitise your vinyl collection, converting them to digital audio files for your personal collection. You can then clean up and optimise your vinyl records, using music software to bring old vinyl records back to life and improve the audio fidelity.
It is also great for producers, allowing you to bypass the need for a mixer and sample records straight from the turntable. The turntable also features a detachable dual RCA output cable for connecting to external equipment such as studio monitors and hi-fi speakers.
Sleek Design, Robust Construction
The sleek yet stylish design of the AT-LP120XUSB USB turntable not only looks good but is designed for longevity. The professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter provides optimal durability, ideal for extensive and prolonged use. There is also a popup stylus target, ideal for low-light environments such as nightclubs and more. The stroboscopic platter features its own speed indicator and the variable pitch control features a quartz speed lock for optimal stability when playing records.
The damped base construction helps to eliminate low-frequency feedback colouration for improved signal and audio fidelity. It also comes complete with a wide range of accessories including a USB cable, counterweight and a removable hinged dust cover, keeping your turntable free from dust and other particulates.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP120XUSB-BK) and silver (AT-LP120XUSB-SV)
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: DC servo motor
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque: >1.0 kgf.cm
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2 (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”: 240 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function: A/D, D/A – 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable;
- Computer Interface: USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 7 or above, or MAC OS X or above
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 3W
- Dimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80″) W x 352.0 mm (13.86″) D x 141.6 mm (5.57″) H
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs.), without dust cover
- Accessories Included: AT-VM95E phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; 1.9 m (6.2′) USB cable; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target light
The perfect accessory for this item at only £12.99 click here for more info.