We are an Authorised Audio Technica dealership so you can be assured of a genuine product backed by full manufacturer warranty and exceptional customer service.
Thanks to Audio Technica’s 50 years of experience they have managed to create a turntable that is visually stunning with an audio quality to match that we believe is unrivalled at this price point.
The AT-LPW30TK is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable made for optimal high-fidelity audio performance from vinyl. The turntable is dual-speed (33-1/3 and 45 RPM) and incorporates an appealing anti-resonance MDF plinth with a teak-effect veneer to minimise low-frequency feedback.
The hydraulically damped straight tonearm makes it a joy to use. The arm is also widely adjustable – including weight and anti-skating. Along with the detachable headshell fitted with AT-VM95C cartridge from the versatile VM range, where the stylus can be upgraded in the future, should you desire, with any of the other 5 styli in the range, simply slide of this stylus and place your new one.
With it’s built in switchable phono pre-amp The AT-LPW30TK is compatible with virtually any HiFi amplifier, The phono pre-amp boosts the signal to line level, meaning you can connect it to any device with an AUX input. If you’d rather use your amp’s phono pre-amp, then simply switch off the turntable’s one.
The turntable comes complete with a removable 1m dual RCA output cable to allow direct connection to units with or without a phono input, a 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, removable hinged dust cover and 1.5m AC adapter (AD-SA1205WE).
- Stylish teak effect wood veneer finish anti-resonance MDF plinth.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95C Dual MM phono cartridge
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement
stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every application.
- Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter for AC/DC conversion outside chassis reducing signal chain noise
- Type: Belt-drive manual turntable
- Drive: Belt DC servo Motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Wow/ Flutter: <0.15%W RMS (33RPM) @3kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >60dB
- Preamp: Phono/Line 4/200mV @1kHz, 5cm/s
- Phono Pre Gain: 35dB nominal, RIAA eq
- Supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Max
- Power Consumption: 110V 60Hz (1.1W)
- Motor off/Power off: 1W/ 0.1W
- Dimensions (WDH) 420 x 340 x 116.9mm
- Weight: 3.9kg (8.6lbs)
- Type: Static balanced straight carbon
- Effective arm length: 223.6mm
- Overhang: 18.6mm
- Tracking error angle: <2 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 12-17g
- Stylus pressure adjust range: 0-3g
- AC adapter: 12V, 0.5A
What’s In the Box?
- AT-LPW30TK Turntable
- AT-HS4SV Headshell
- AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge with conical Stylus
- Turntable rubber mat
- Detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male with ground wire)
- AC adapter
- 45 RPM adapter
- Removable hinged dust cover