The quality cable tracker is designed to identify and trace wires or cables within a group simply by attaching the sender to the cable at one end and then touching the cables at the other end with the receiver to confirm which is the correct cable, without damaging the insulation.
With telephone lines, it can identify some states in the line, and can help to install, debug and maintain telephone line.
Always turn off power before using on any mains cables.
Credit card or Paypal payment.
In stock for immediate dispatch with full VAT receipt.
Main product attributes:-
- Judge continuity of the cables or wires
- Track the cables or wires, and diagnose the break point
- Receiver the tone signal on the cables or wires (telephone line)
- Identify the state in the working telephone line (clear ring, busy)
- Send tone frequency: 1.5kHz
- Receive frequency range: 100 ~ 300kHz
- Power supply: 6F22 (9V)
- Receiver size: 238mm x 43mm x 26mm
- Emitter size: 145mm x 35mm x 25mm
- Receiver weight: 106g (including battery)
- Emitter weight: 114g (including battery)
- CE Certified
- 2 x 9V battery
- Handy carry case