Edifier R2750DB Bluetooth Active Bookshelf Tri-Amp Speakers Black (Pair)
The Edifier R2750DB 2.0 system is updated tribute to its highly acclaimed predecessor model, the R2730DB. Enhanced with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for audio playback, this three way Trip-amp audio solution is built to deliver high performance audio in a robust 2.0 package. The system utilises professional audio processor from Texas Instruments that offer sophisticated processing including electronic crossover, speaker compensation and dynamic range control carried on in the audio DSP to make the amplifier perfectly match the speaker system. The total 136 watts of output power creates deep, robust bass from the 6 1/2 inch bass driver and clear treble and high notes from the 4 inch mid-range and 3/4 inch tweeters. The front mounted bass reflex port with carefully calibrated cross-section helps to extend the low frequency effect and eliminates air turbulence at the same time. The MDF wooden housing keeps the speaker system thoroughly grounded for boisterous volumes whilst reducing acoustic resonance.
Professional audio processor:
The system utilises a professional audio processor from Texas Instruments, with sophisticated features including electronic crossover, speaker compensation and dynamic range control which are carried on in the audio DSP to make the amplifier perfectly match the speaker system.
Bass reflex port:
The front mounted bass reflex port with carefully calibrated cross-section helps to extend the low frequency effect and eliminates air turbulence at the same time.
A dedicated sub output is available on back panel to make it possible for connection to external subwoofer.
MDF wooden enclosure:
The MDF wooden housing keeps the speaker system thoroughly grounded for boisterous volumes whilst reducing acoustic resonance.
With a wireless remote included, the R2750DB can easily switch between audio inputs and volume levels. The side-mounted adjustment panel allows users to tailor fit bass and treble preferences. The R2750DB is an iconic system, producing audio from low bass to high treble notes that is sure to impress even the extreme audiophile.
– Active bookshelf speaker with Bluetooth pairing capability for music playback
– Dual Digital (optical, coaxial) and dual analogue (RCA and 3.5mm) audio inputs for versatile source connection
– 6½ inch (178mm) bass driver, 4 inch (116mm) mid-range and ¾ inch (19mm) NdFeB tweeter drivers
– Calibrated, front mounted bass reflect port effectively extands bass response
– Professional 5 pin XLR canon type speaker connecting cable with angled connector
– Class D amplifier with DSP based electronic crossover and dynamic range control minimize system distortion
– Stand-alone bass signal output available for connection to external active subwoofer
– Multi-functional wireless remote control and side panel control on active speaker
– All MDF wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance
– Universal 100V-240V power supply
– Total power output: RMS 14W × 2 (treble) + 14W × 2 (mid-range) + 40W × 2(bass) (DRC ON)
– Signal to noise ratio: >85 dBA
– Frequency Response: 45Hz-20KHz(@+/-6db)
– Input Sensitivity: Line 1: 700 mV ± 50 mV , Line 2: 500 mV ± 50 mV, Bluetooth, OPT, COX: 350mFFs ± 50mFFs
– Connections: RCA/Bluetooth/Optical/Coaxial/Sub out
– Bass Unit: 6½ inch (178mm)
– Mid Range Unit: 4 inch (116mm)
– Treble Unit: 19 mm silk dome tweeter
Each speaker: 217mm x 390mm x 275mm (W x H x D)