We are Goldring authorised agents so you can be assured of a genuine UK market product backed by exceptional customer service.
For a limited time we are including a free record cleaning pad and stylus brush with this item.
Goldring is Britain’s oldest cartridge company and their current range is the culmination of years of refinement.
All Goldring 2000 series cartridges feature Moving Iron technology. This lends them the high levels of detail associated with more expensive moving coil designs whilst retaining the convenience of a replaceable stylus and high output associated with moving magnet types. The cartridge employs a fixed samarium cobolt magnet and high output coil combination so that a very light iron/nickel cantilever end-piece can be used instead of the much heavier permanent magnet used in conventional designs. This reduces the moving mass allowing the stylus to trace the record groove more faithfully. Because of their high output, Goldring 2000 series cartridges should be used with the standard moving magnet phono input of an integrated amplifier.
The 2100 features an elliptical diamond stylus producing high frequency clarity and quality sound. The 2100 can be used to upgrade many budget turntables.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20kHz +/- 3 dB
- Channel Balance within 2dB @ 1kHz
- Channel Separation better than 20dB @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity 6.5mV±1.5dB, 1kHz @ 5 cm/sec
- Static Compliance 35 mm/N
- Dynamic Compliance @ 10 Hz 16 mm/N
- Vertical Tracking Angle 24°
- Stylus Radius Elliptical 0.0007″x 0.0003″
- Stylus Type Replaceable
- Load Resistance 47 kΩ
- Load Capacitance 100-200pF
- Internal Inductance 550 mH
- Internal Resistance 550 Ω
- Cartridge Mass 7.4 g
- Cartridge Mass (inc fixing screws) 8.6 g
- Fixing Centre 12.7 mm (0.5″)
- Playing Weight 1.5 – 2.0 g (1.7 g nom.)
Please also see our other listing for all types of cartridges, styli, headshells, cleaning equipment and cartridge mounting accessories.
In stock ready for immediate dispatch with full VAT receipt.