We are authorised Kanto dealers so offer the full 2 year warranty.
Comes with 3m Subwoofer cable.
The Kanto Audio SUB6 is a sealed box, front-firing subwoofer which is equipped with a large 8-inch paper cone woofer and a powerful Class D amplifier that offer 200w of pure power. The Kanto SUB6 pairs perfectly with any other Kanto speaker but will also work with different speaker setups thanks to the addition 6.3mm Jack input connections found on the rear of the sub. This sub is ideal for anyone looking to extend their low-frequency range and enable true sub-bass reproduction.
A perforated grille sits over the 6-inch paper cone woofer and keeps it protected against impact damages as well as dust while allowing sound to leave the speaker with minimal diffraction. The rear of the speaker provides you with super-precise controls for volume and the cut-off frequency giving you responsive control that lets you shape your sound so the bass response will be able to fit the unique character of your room.
Also on the rear of the speaker are two RCA inputs that allow you to connect to any of your already existing speaker systems. Plus a convenient automatic standby feature works by automatically turning the speaker off when not in use when a signal is then detected again the speaker automatically turns back on.
The SUB6 is housed in an acoustic MDF enclosure which has been engineered to reduce undesired resonances and reverberations from inside the box; this works to give you a clean, deep sound. On the bottom of the speaker, you’ll find four solid rubber feet that let the subwoofer be firmly planted on to any surface. Decoupling the housing from the surrounding environment gives you unmatched clarity as well as separation from the lower-mid frequencies, and eliminates vibrations.
- Peak Power: 200 Watts
- Amplifier: Class D
- Driver: 6-Inch Paper cone
- Bass you can feel
- Perforated grill provides protection against dust and impacts
- Controls for volume and cut-off frequency offer responsive control over how you want to shape your sound
- Modern style available in a range of high-quality, sleek colours to suit your personal style
- An Acoustic MDF enclosure reduces unwanted resonances
- Stereo inputs
- Solid rubber feet firmly hold the speaker in place on any surface
- Woofer: 6 inch Paper Cone Driver
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 88 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.3%
- Low-Pass Filter: 40 Hz – 120 Hz
- Phase Switch: 0° and 180°
- Input: 1 x RCA L/R Line Level
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 175 Hz
- Input Voltage / Frequency: AC 100V – 240V 50/60 Hz (auto switching)
- Power Output: 200W
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 W
- Dimensions: 8.7″ W x 8.7″ D x 9.6″ H (22 x 22 x 24.5 cm)
IN STOCK READY FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH WITH FULL VAT RECEIPT