We are genuine Shure authorised resellers in the UK and as such offer the full manufacturer warranty on this item.
In stock ready for immediate dispatch.
3-Button Remote + Microphone
- Plus Button: Press to Raise Volume, Hold to Play Next Track
- Centre Button: Press to Play/Pause or Answer Call, Hold to Power On/Off or Decline Call
- Minus Button: Press to Lower Volume, Hold to Play Previous Track
RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth Enabled Remote + Mic Accessory Cable
Bluetooth Version 5.0
High-Resolution Bluetooth 5.0 communication enables wireless communication and controls for Shure Sound Isolating Earphones. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior digital listening with support for Qualcomm aptX audio, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codecs. Providing up to 10 hours of immersive audio on a single charge and up to 30 ft. (10 m) of range, the Bluetooth cable comes with a USB charging cable.
- Premium, wireless audio performance. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality with wireless capability.
- Support for multiple codecs. Qualcomm aptX audio, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio.
- Featuring Bluetooth 5 Wireless Technology. Bluetooth 5.0 is also backward compatible and will integrate with all Bluetooth sources.
- Up to 10 hours of play time. Battery allows up to 10 hours of play time with up to 350 hours of standby time and is rechargeable via USB MicroB cable
What is the difference between the RMCE-BT1 and the RMCE-BT2?
Both the RMCE-BT1 and RMCE-BT2 will enable wireless Bluetooth connectivity for Shure detachable Earphones. The new RMCE-BT2 is improved upon in several ways. It is compatible with more codecs, has Bluetooth 5.0 vs Bluetooth 4.1, and has a dedicated, premium headphone amplifier. Lower latency is possible on the RMCE-BT2 when paired with a device that is compatible with AptX Low latency. Enhanced audio quality is possible in the RMCE-BT2 vs the RMCE-BT1 because of the codec support and the inclusion of a dedicated, premium headphone amplifier. Additionally, battery run time of the RMCE-BT2 is up to 10 hours, while the RMCE-BT1 run time is up to 8 hours. The range for both is the same (up to 10 meters).
|Range||30 ft. (10 m)||30 ft. (10 m)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Battery Life||Up to 10 hours||Up to 8 hours||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Connectivity||Wireless, Bluetooth 5.0||Wireless, Bluetooth 4.1||Universal 3.5mm Aux||Apple iOS Lightning Connector||USB-C|
|Compatibility||All Shure MMCX Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846)||All Shure MMCX Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846)||All Shure MMCX Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846)||All Shure MMCX Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846)||All Shure MMCX Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846)|
|3-Button Remote + Mic||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cable Length||N/A||N/A||50 inches (127 cm)||50 inches (127 cm)||50 inches (127 cm)|
|Supported Codecs||Qualcomm aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC, SBC||SBC||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Charging Port||USB-Micro B||USB-Micro B||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Sound Signature||Great Sound with Deep Bass||Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass||Accurate and Balanced Sound||Spacious Sound with Rich Bass||Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Low-End Performance|
|Sensitivity (1kHz)||105 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||109 dB SPL/mW||119 dB SPL/mW||114 dB SPL/mW|
|Impedance (1kHz)||16 Ω||17 Ω||20 Ω||36 Ω||9 Ω|
|Noise Attenuation||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB|
|Frequency Range||25Hz – 17kHz||22 Hz – 17.5 kHz / 21 Hz – 17 kHz (SPE)||20Hz – 19kHz||18 Hz – 19 kHz / 18 Hz – 19.5 kHz (LTD)||15Hz – 20kHz|
|Colour Options||Black, Gray||Black, Blue, Clear, White||Silver||Clear, Bronze, Red||Black, Blue, Bronze, Clear|
|Available as Wireless||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|