This amazing turntable with built in amp is a new model to the Steepletone range, which replaces the renowned ST929R and allows you to convert your albums to MP3 via built-in USB and SD card slots, so therefore no need for a computer, it’s so simple to use !!
It now has much bigger buttons not only easier to use but even better looking, The large buttons will help with easier working of the product.
The ST929R was good but the new model has taken it to another level with its much faster processor to record even quicker! Also it is now fitted with Aux-In socket to connect your phone, tablet or mp3 player for playback via a 3.5mm cable (not included).
Can be used as a stand alone unit but also has line out jacks so you can use it with your existing Hi-Fi.
Absolutely incredible value, just look at the features:-
- Listen to your vinyl records and convert them easily into MP3 format.
- Back up and listen to your favourite music on your MP3 player.
- Stand alone Stereo Music Player with MP3/WMA Playback and MP3 Recording
- Remote Control with Delete Function
- 3-speed Turntable (33/45/78) under Perspex Lid
- Turntable Auto-Stop On/Off Switch
- 45rpm Spindle Adaptor supplied
- Blue LCD Display
- Large rotary Power On/Off/Volume Control
- Power On LED Indicator Light
- Built-in Stereo Speakers; 2 x 1.5W RMS Output (Pitch Control – + 3 – 5%)
- ‘X-Bass’ Option for extra bass sound
- Subwoofer Jack on Rear
- Line-Out Jack (Left + Right – RCA Phono connections)
- Aux-In Jack (3.5mm)
- 3.5mm Headphone Socket (headphones not supplied)
- Black front with Grey Perspex Lid
- USB Port + SD Card Slot
- MP3 Encoding from Phono Record Player to USB & SD
- ‘TS’ Track Separation function
- Copying from USB to SD, and vice versa
- 230V AC Mains powered
- Dimensions Unit: Approx. 315w x 125h x 288d mm
In stock ready for immediate dispatch with full VAT receipt from authorised Steepletone dealer.