We are authorised Teac dealers so you can be assured of a genuine product backed by full manufacturer warranty and excellent customer service.
Since most households nowadays have one or more PCs, the pure Audio CD Recorder has practically disappeared from the market. There are still those music enthusiasts that don’t have a computer or wish to preserve their music from masters on a CD-R or CD-RW Disc without having to detour through a computer. TEAC closes this gap in the market with the model CD-RW890. The recorder is easy to operate and has both digital and analogue inputs on the rear panel allowing source machines such as a CD-Player or a Cassette Deck to be connected. Connect a commercially available Phono Pre-Amp to the analogue inputs and your vinyl LPs can be preserved on digital discs. The recording level in all cases can be easily manually adjusted to fit the recording occasion. The audio material being recorded can be manually or automatically separated into individual tracks. The manual track setting allows recording music in any desired sequence. The CR-RW890 also works as a programmable CD-Player allowing playback of music titles/tracks in a shuffle play mode or in a pre-programmed selected sequence. The repeat function can be selected to playback either the whole disc or only a pre-determined portion of the disc in a loop (A-B). A headphone jack is on the front panel and the IR-remote control allows easy operation of the recording and playback functions.
- Plays CD, CD-R, and CD-RW Discs
- Records on CD-R and CD-RW Discs
- FL Display with Level Meter
- Centre-mounted Drive Mechanism
- Program, Repeat, Shuffle Play
- Headphone Jack with Level Control
- Remote Control
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 90 dB (rec digital), 82 dB (rec analog), 90 dB (playback)
- Dynamic Range: 84 dB (recording), 86 dB (playback)
- Distortion (THD): less than 0,05 %
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 103 x 295 mm (17-1/8” x 4-15/16” x 11-11/16”)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs)