This handy little box will amplify the signal from a turntable, making it suitable for line level (AUX) input.
This battery powered RIAA equalised phono pre-amplifier is perfect to connect low signal output record players, turntables, magnetic cartridges etc to modern day amplifiers (including active loudspeakers) that have normal stereo line level inputs.
This is a low cost solution to a common problem with modern amps compatibility to turntables.
Suitable for use with all turntables fitted with a moving magnet cartridge.
For your convenience, the amp comes with a free PP3 9V battery included in the price.
- Amplifies signals from low current phono sources
- Designed for low noise with RIAA compensation
- High gain, low noise operation
- Inputs/Outputs: Phono (RCA) sockets
- Power on / off switch
- Requires PP3 9V battery
- Metal case construction
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 60 x 29 x 86mm
- Weight 172g
- Input Impedance- 50kohms at 1kHz
- Output Impedance- 50kohms
- Amplitude Gain- 34dB
- Rated Input Level- 3mV
- Maximum Permissible Input- 38mV
- Output Level- 1.8V RMS
- Frequency Response- 30Hz to 20kHz <Plus/Minus/>1dB
- Compensation- RIAA with deviation less than <Plus/Minus/>1dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio- 50dB with normal input
- Crosstalk- Better than 50dB
- Current Drain- 1mA average
- Colour: Black
- Impedance: 50kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 50dB
- Supply Voltage V DC: 9V (PP3 battery – INCLUDED)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x Pro Signal phono preamp
- PP3 9V battery
- User guide