The Cube Mini Neo is the replacement for the successful and well-established Cube Mini series.
Choose your colour from either Solid Bamboo, White or Black.
These are active speakers which basically means that the speakers require nothing else to make them work,the amplifier is built into them. Simply connect your phone or tablet via bluetooth, your TV,PC or Hi-Fi separates via the RCA ports or digital optical input and away you go. You will be blown away by the incredible sound of these speakers.
The Bluetooth® Speaker System offers an optimised sound experience while maintaining the well-proven and popular design. The Cube Neo is equipped not only with a wireless IR remote control but also with an digital optical input. This makes the system much more versatile when operating with TVs and streaming. Moreover Wavemaster have integrated an output for connecting an optional subwoofer. The optimised sound is defined by a particularly clear and detailed acoustic. This is supported by the high-quality processing of the speakers.
The Cube Neo is, in addition to the classic colours black and white, also available in solid bamboo (oiled and waxed). In addition to the attractive appearance, this offers the advantage of ecological compatibility by using renewable, sustainable raw material while maintaining the stability of the material.
Whilst this set is stunning aesthetically, it’s functionality is it’s best feature as it can be wired to all non-amplified sources like smartphone, PC, laptop, TV, MP3, CD and BluRay devices. In addition to high quality Bluetooth® and inputs for analogue audio sources, an optical digital input (Toslink / S/P-DIF) is also available for digital input signals. In total the system can be connected to 4 audio sources simultaneously. The integrated D/A converter can process high resolution signals with up to 24bit/96kHz.
Exceptional audio reproduction with outstanding bass performance (2-way concept, with bass reflex technology). Integrated sound control for bass and treble as well as loudness function.
Analogue 2-channel-amplifier with 2 x 18 Watts RMS power. High quality signal processing from input circuit all the way through sound control and the amplifier stages. D/A converter can process audio signals up to 24bit/96kHz.
Compact designed, acoustically damped cabinet . High performance woofer/midrange driver with cellulose cone and silk dome tweeter.
Front control for on/standby, volume and input selection. IR remote control for all control functions. BASS/ TREBLE sound controls and switchable LOUDNESS function.
Cube Mini Neo can be connected by Bluetooth® or by cable with up to 4 different stereo sound sources simultaneously (analogue and digital). In addition, there is an output for an optional subwoofer.
The integrated Bluetooth® module offers high quality audio streaming. It operates on the A2DP standard and is compatible with all devices using the Bluetooth® 2.1 standard.
Automatically detects the audio signal of the selected input and switches to the appropriate operation mode (On/Standby).
The system consumes less than 0.5 Watt in standby mode. The main power switch is located on the back panel of the speaker.
Cube Mini Neo has an intelligent standby feature that shuts your speakers down when not in use, but switches on instantly when an audio signal for the selected input is detected.
- Powerful, compact active speaker system with Bluetooth audio streaming
- Analogue and digital optical inputs – for all common stereo sources such as stereo system, TV, smartphone, PC, etc.
- Amplifier power (RMS): 36 watt/ 2-way with integrated amplifier and bass, treble and loudness function. Up to 4 sound sources can be connected simultaneously.
- Optional subwoofer output
- Bluetooth Streaming: the Bluetooth speakers receive high-quality audio signals and are compatible with all devices.
- Special features: the system detects an incoming audio signal and automatically switches to the correct operating state (on/ standby). Under 0.5 Watt Power consumption in standby.
- Wireless remote for audio source selection, bass and treble adjustment, loudness, mute and volume adjustment.
- Dimensions:- 150 x 209 x 180 mm
- Tweeter: 25mm with silk dome
- Woofer/midrange: 10cm with cellulose cone
- Amplifier: 2 channel, integrated
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 18 W
- Frequency response: 55 Hz – 22.000 Hz
- Cabinet: MDF/ lacquered surface, 2-way concept with bass reflex technology
- Controls: IR remote control for all control functions. In addition on/standby, volume and input selection at the speaker cabinet front and on/off (main) on the back
- BASS/TREBLE sound controls and switchable LOUDNESS function
- Bluetooth®: A2DP standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
- Digital Toslink (optical) for stereo signals up to 24 Bit/96 kHz
- Digital audio processing by high performance, native 24/96-able D/A converter
- Integrated power supply (230/115 Volts), standby power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connections: Digital Toslink (for stereo signals up to 24 bit/96 kHz), 2x Line-In (3.5 mm and RCA), cinch subwoofer-output (mono), Bluetooth®, AC Power
- Dimensions (WHD): 150 x 209 x 180 mm
- (Subject to change without prior notice)
We are authorised Wavemaster dealers so you can expect a genuine product backed by excellent customer care and full manufacturer warranty.